Job Category: Customer Service
Department/Group: Call Center
Job Code/ Req#: 10080
Location: 383 Spanish Town RD
Travel Required: YES
Level/Salary Range: $2,450 JMD per hour
Position Type: Fulltime Required
HR Contact: Kemesa Colson
Date Posted: 05.26.2022
Will Train Applicant(s): YES
Posting Expires: Open until filled
Subject Line: Promotion: Call Center Manager
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be knowledgeable of all our client service offerings, proficiency with the 8×8 Customer Information
Management system and dialer procedures.
• Set direction for all our Customer Service team (Jamaica, US, Columbia, Cayman Islands) to exceed
expectations for service, productivity, and accuracy.
• Oversee day-to-day operations, including customer service agents, team leads, quality assurance
specialist, call center supervisors and quality assurance supervisors.
• Work with Call Center Operations Manager, Chief Operating Officer, and Branch / Corporate Managers
to manage and improve operations and service to customers
• Recruit, retain and motivate staff to ensure optimum utilization of the department and the highest
levels of customer service.
• Manage department personnel issues including performance reviews, counseling, and progressive
• Prepare and Review daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, monitor service targets and exceed
service standards and client KPIs.
• Prepare and deliver Oral Presentations on behalf of the company to potential clients.
• 9 HOUR SHIFT
• MONDAY TO SUNDAY (2 DAYS OFF WITHIN THE WEEK)
• SATURDAY OR SUNDAY IS A MANDATORY WORKDAY
• DAY SHIFT ONLY
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Associates degree
• Strong Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Excel proficiency)
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional management team
• Excellent leadership, communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
• Availability to travel to other sites occasionally, domestic, and international, if needed.
• Ability to multi-task
• 5+ years of Call Center Experience
• 1 year of CCC/CCJL Call Center Experience
Bachelor Degree in Business, Communication or equivalent