Job Category: Administration
Job Code/ Req#: 10151
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Travel Required: Yes
Level/Salary Range: $2,100.00 JMD per hour + 5% of each contract acquired
Position Type: Fulltime Required
HR Contact: Kemesa Colson
Date Posted: 02.03.2022
Will Train Applicant(s): YES Posting Expires: Open until filled
Subject Line: Promotion: Business Development Manager
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is heavy commission based. Great compensation can make up to $15,000,000JMD per year.
Experienced Business Development Manager applicants only!
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to:
• Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating
interest from potential clients.
• Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with
• Develop a rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide support that will
continually improve the relationship.
• Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to our clients.
• Work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
• Manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
• Strategic planning is a key part of this position, it is the business manager’s responsibility to
develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
• 8 HOUR SHIFT
• MONDAY TO FRIDAY
• TRAVEL REQUIRED TO VARIOUS PROSPECTIVE CLIENT LOCATIONS
• 10 CONTRACT ACQUISITIONS MINIMUM REQUIRED PER ANNUM
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• A bachelor’s degree and 10-15 years of sales or marketing experience. Applicant can substitute degree
with years of experience. An MBA is preferred.
• Must have existing corporate relationships that can be utilized to garter possible contracts for the firm
• Excellent time management skills
• Must have reliable transportation